Fitness to Participate
In order to get the most from your travels and keep up with the group, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
To help guide you, we have outlined the most common fitness requirements for our tours.
- You will need to be able to walk for a few hours at a gentle pace
- Use combined shower/bath facilities (it is impossible to guarantee walk-in shower facilities)
- Undertake walking tours of 1-2 hours duration, including using stairs, walking over cobblestones and other uneven surfaces
- Stand for long periods in museums and other sites
- Embark / disembark coaches, trains and other methods of transportation without assistance
- Handle your own luggage
Each destination has specific requirements, so you should check with our office if you are in doubt about your ability to fully participate.